Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My Peanut Butter and Sprinkles Sandwich

First you put peanut butter on bread or a bun.
Then you add sprinkles
then you add more sprinkles

then you eat and enjoy! Oh yeah, you share one with your sister.

MMMMmmmm!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ezie your PB sandwich sounds yummy....I will share it with my daughter when she comes home from college in a few weeks. She loves anything with sprinkles! Debbie

Anonymous said...

Sounds good to me. Love you lots. Grandma Jo

Anonymous said...

Hi Earl Ezra, your sandwich sounds good...maybe my kids will like it. I will let you know. Love You!!


Aunt Tish

http://www.meez.com/roomz.dm?act=view&room_id=dr1.rrGQCbsEGdtb
Hi! This is my Blog. I'm Ezie and I am 9 years old. Check out the sidebar for polls and pictures. Mainly I will have Wrestling Pictures. I plan on adding jokes and funny things so check back often and leave me your comments. Bye!

My Meez

Meez 3D avatar avatars games

Music