The joke is pretty funny. Our dog Izzy always runs to the window barking when someone knocks. I have wondered the same thing, "will she bite?" Aunt Cathy
Hi! This is my Blog. I'm Ezie and I am 9 years old. Check out the sidebar for polls and pictures. Mainly I will have Wrestling Pictures. I plan on adding jokes and funny things so check back often and leave me your comments. Bye!
5 comments:
Hi Ezie...your blog is awesome!! I showed the kids and they like it. Nick wants to know if you have a girlfriend. What sports to you do? Love you!!
Aunt Tish :)
P.S. Tell daddy I said hi and I love him too!! :) XOXO
The joke is pretty funny. Our dog Izzy always runs to the window barking when someone knocks. I have wondered the same thing, "will she bite?"
Aunt Cathy
Hi Ezie. Very nice blog. Our dogs would just lick the person.
Danny
i like the webiste!! i hope you make more fun things.
love,
sophia
Your blog is fun Ezzie. Molly would bark and lick you. I love you. Grandma Jo
Post a Comment