Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What I've Been Doing Lately

Me and my huge bear

My friend Justin spent the night.



Mallory and Justin wrestling
My sister and I are playing football. I got to be the center some of the time in our first scrimmage game.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love football. I wish I were there to see some of your games. Please keep me posted on how they are going.
I am a Pittsburgh Steeler fan, just like your Dad.
Love you,
Aunt Stacey

Mallory said...

Hey Ez I love the pitcher of me and Justin.

http://www.meez.com/roomz.dm?act=view&room_id=dr1.rrGQCbsEGdtb
Hi! This is my Blog. I'm Ezie and I am 9 years old. Check out the sidebar for polls and pictures. Mainly I will have Wrestling Pictures. I plan on adding jokes and funny things so check back often and leave me your comments. Bye!

My Meez

Meez 3D avatar avatars games

Music