Friday, June 27, 2008

I Made Pancakes for Breakfast and Some Other Pictures

My First Day of Summer Vacation

My mom and I made pancakes for breakfast. I added brown sugar to my batter. My mom let me flip them over by myself. I burned myself once and it hurt!

Me and Mallory and Jace. We went to downtown Albany and played around a little.
It's Me, Ezie!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoy your break. Summers are the best!!!! Aunt Cathy

Pam Mattick Art and Stuff said...

It looks like your having lots of fun blogging. They did not have anything like this when I was a kid, well, when I was in 3rd grade we landed on the moon for the very first time. Yep, I'm a grandma :)
Keep writing, you are doing a very good job. Your mom left a comment on my blog. She's sweet :)
Hugs,
Pam

Sophia Marie said...

cool blog! I hope you have a GREAT summer! The music scared me when it came on :)

Love,
Sophia :)

Mallory said...

Awsome blog. love you.





love,
mallory

http://www.meez.com/roomz.dm?act=view&room_id=dr1.rrGQCbsEGdtb
Hi! This is my Blog. I'm Ezie and I am 9 years old. Check out the sidebar for polls and pictures. Mainly I will have Wrestling Pictures. I plan on adding jokes and funny things so check back often and leave me your comments. Bye!

My Meez

Meez 3D avatar avatars games

Music